With over 100 different types of health care professions, exploration is key to finding which one fits you best!
FHP Student Services is here to help you discover the many possibilities in the Health care field. Here is a list of a few rapidly growing health professions:
Looking for an up-close experience? One of the best ways to learn more about a career is to job shadow in that field.
- Must be 16 years or older;
- Job shadowing helps those who are interested in a health career decide which area is right for them;
- Shadowing can help fulfill hours required when applying to a health care program, such as nursing, physical therapy, Radiology Technologist, etc.;
- While an extensive amount of hours may be required for some programs, FHP Student Services cannot offer more than 20 hours per student and no more than 4 hours in a single department per day, students under the age of 18 may only be allowed one 4 hour job shadow per year;
- Ready to start your career exploration? Apply here.
**We are currently unable to offer job shadows/observations in the ER, we will update this page when the opportunity opens again.